Shadow Academy - A Naruto Inspired Swordsfall Campaign Setting (Early Access)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
How do I submit a Return Claim?
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
What if I have an issue?If you or notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report.
The return address is set by default to the Printful facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks. If Printful's facility isn't used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
What if I have a wrong address?Wrong Address - If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
What happens to unclaimed shipments?Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
If you haven't registered an account on swordsfall.com and added a billing method, you hereby agree that any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available for reshipping and will be donated to charity.
Swordsfall does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Returned by Customer - It is best to advise your end customers to contact you before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for products, face masks, as well as size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. If you choose to accept returns or offer size exchanges to your end customers, you would need to place a new order at your expense for a face mask or a product in another size.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, therefore Printful reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
When will I get my order?Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–4 business days
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order? Our fulfillment times [for all products/t-shirts/phone cases/etc.] may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers, as the entire industry grapples with challenges.
Where will my order ship from?We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at [insert your support email here] with your order number. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
Afropunk Ninja's in Disguise
What started as a Naruto convert has become something so much more! It's now a Swordsfall Campaign Setting and our first Early Access style game. Instead of the ninjas of Naruto, we now have the Axums of Swordsfall.
Current Version: 0.61
Welcome to the Shadow Society, the secret world within Tikor. Various Shadow Academies are spread throughout the world. Each one dedicated to the development and execution of the Shadow Arts.
- 180 Page Rulebook
- Freeform System that lets you build what you want.
- Over 100 abilities to build your Axum with.
- Rules to make your own Shadow Arts, abilities that let you control the very elements.
- Dynamic Martial Arts that let you juggle your foe.
- Weapon based abilities.
- Psychic Arts that let you mentally trick your enemy.
- Unique Axum Clans inspired by the anime.
- Tools and Equipment Lists
EARLY ACCESS MODEL
Shadow Academy is currently in Early Access. If you've played Steam games you know what that means. For the rest, it's like saying a Beta that you can play as it's being constructed. The price will rise as the Shadow Academy is continued to be worked on.
The earlier you get it, the cheaper the price will be. But no matter when you get the game you'll updates FOREVER, for FREE. Think of this as a way to play the current form of the game and also give actionable feedback.
The Shadow Academy Road Map
Unique Axum Clans
- Add Desert Shadow Clans
- Add Ocean’s Shadow Clans
- Add Jagged Shadow Clans
- Add Infinite Shadow Clans
- Slight revision and update of Traits
- Update Non-Elemental Techniques
- Add A-Rank and S-Rank Fire Techniques
- Update Wind Release Techniques
- Update Water Release Techniques
- Update Earth Release Techniques
- Flesh out lower ranks of Lightning Release Techniques
- Finish Iron Fist Style
- Finish Arhat Fist Style
- Finish Ether Flow Style
- Finish Shadow Clone Fighting Style
- Fully flesh out existing Techniques
- Add additional Weapon Techniques
- Develop and separate Puppet Techniques
- Add rules for Summons
- Add stats for Summons
- Add additional creatures to all existing Summon groups
- Add new Summon groups
- Add rules for existing Medical Techniques
- Detail existing Medical Techniques
- Add additional Medical Techniques
- Add rules for Psychic Arts
- Add additional Psychic Art Techniques
- Add rules for Sealing Arts
- Add additional Sealing Art Techniques
- Clarify Bloodline abilities text
- Add rules for all existing Bloodline abilities
The following is a list of content updates planned for the far future.
- Additional Archetypes
- Subsection for Divination Techniques
- Add Custom Martial Art rules
- Add Custom Psychic Art rules
- Add Combination Technique Rules
- Add Villians
- Add Heroic NPC’s
- Add additional Infamy System rules
- Add a set of Missions
- Detail the Terminology Chapter
- Add additional Tools/Equipment
- Add Custom Equipment system
- Boruto related Techniques
It's super clear that love and care was put into this game idea. Everything feels so familiar and the flavor changes are absolutely awesome.
I haven't gotten to play it but I've read through it a couple times and I can't wait for more of the techniques to be added and villages expanded upon because I would love to run a small campaign in this.
Stellar work all around. Look forward to all the updates!
I haven't gotten to play this yet, but i have read through it and it makes my brain very happy on so many levels. I know I just got the pdf for it, but I can't wait for the finalized version and I'm hoping there will be a physical copy I'll be able to grab. Post-quarantine is gonna be awesome
I've read a couple of different versions of the rules so far, and like it says at the top this is different system from Summit of Kings but it is no less a Swordsfall Campaign, and this is a great way of getting in on the ground level of Swordsfall, paying $15 for what is going to be a full RPG on it's own is damn good.
First thing is the story and setting of Swordsfall as always with anything that Brandon does is the flavor, the rules are the meat, and both of them are as, I have come to observe the last year and a bit, even at early access top quality work, but again it's something that Brandon does, quality.
I never saw Naruto before myself but reading this has made me want to watch it.
I really do love getting place settings and exploring new worlds in TTRPGs, and if you like Naruto you'll love Shadow Academy. Everything is incredibly thought out, from the setting to character creation, and even combat. This 189 pdf has it all. Highly recommend
Here are the rules for the magic ninjas of Swordsfall. The character creation and combat systems are very straightforward and capture the feel of anime.
Tailor-made with passion
Swordsfall is a passion project beyond the beyond. Every book is carefully plotted out, and every piece of merchandise is made with love.Learn more